A bit about the blog...

This blog contains some of my most recent work. Here you will find a mix of modern, soul capturing black & whites with a mix of crazy color popping images. I'll be update often with client sneak peeks, various ramblings and upcoming studio specials and events. Check back often and be sure to leave me some blog love while you are here. 
Comments make me smile! ;-)

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Testimonials

I want to take a moment to thank each and everyone of my clients for allowing me the opportunity to create your portraits. I am so grateful to have been able to work with you and your family! I hope that you are thrilled with your finished portraits. I would like to know how you feel about your experience with your session and our studio. Please take a few moments to leave me a comment. I would appreciate your personal testimonial to put on my website. Thanks again!

Lacey

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP